ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Sound Issue in Audition CS6 when Importing to After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adrian CunninghamSound Issue in Audition CS6 when Importing to After Effects
by on Aug 22, 2014 at 1:32:23 am

Hello everyone, I am with a production company. I'm currently not allowed to upload any files due to our company policies, my colleague who owns the company I've spoken to myself will not consent. She does allow me to ask around for help. We are a very small production with an L.L.C license and I'm the only sound developer and video editor she has. She does not have any money to hire a sound department either. We have filmed a movie last year in 2013.

She was working with another production company to film this movie. The other studio hired a previous film editor and inserted a soundtrack with the film. Apparently she doesn't like the track and wanted me to remove the music.

I did some research related to this topic and learned that in Audition I can use Stereo Imagery and Center Channel Extractor to lower the music and raise the vocals. It turned out great after all and the files were saved. I went to double check to make sure the audios have been saved. What's new and strange to me is that After Effects CS5.5 is playing the sound like it hasn't been touched and I don't hear my custom edit.

What do I do to get the audio to play my custom edit?

Thank you.

When there's a will for a Wizard, there's also a way. ~StormKat

Return to posts index

Adrian CunninghamRe: Sound Issue in Audition CS6 when Importing to After Effects [Solved]
by on Aug 22, 2014 at 1:16:14 pm

Hello everyone. Nevermind my post. My videos were rendered silent. So apparently the sound that was turned off was modified when I was rendering. It must have changed the length of the video.

I just used the original video files and simply turned off the sound of the video itself then replaced it with my custom audio. Everything is matched up. Problem Solved.

When there's a will for a Wizard, there's also a way. ~StormKat

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]