ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

AE tutorials for some effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rahul ShethAE tutorials for some effects
by on Aug 21, 2014 at 8:48:33 pm

Guys I am new for this forum as well for AE. So please guide me as I needed to learn specific effects as I have to make some. Below are some links for which I needed your help.

- Here there are three things, I want to know.
i)How to create that circular effects which around a logo in this video.
ii)How to create that background which have white balls going up and curtain effects
iii)How to create an effects like a light which passes through that logo.

- Here how to create effects for falling rose petals
- Also if I have to some photos on petals, how can I do it.

Guys if anyone have video of how to make such effects please do tell. I have to make it for sister's wedding function in some presentation.

Return to posts index

Doyle LewisRe: AE tutorials for some effects
by on Aug 22, 2014 at 1:02:40 pm

For both effects you are really going to have to learn Particle simulators. Here are the ones I suggest with a link following them that is a tutorial of how they work.

Trapcode Form:

Trapcode particular:

Element 3D

Particular might work for both effects so I have attached two links to it. For the rose petal effect though element 3D might work better, but that's only if you can get your hands on a rose pedal 3d model.

Hope that helps. It will require you to buy some software but those are the only ways I know how to do it. You might be able to do the first effect with cc particle world which is a bundled effect in After Effects already, but it would be more difficult than using trapcode.

Doyle Lewis, Assistant Videographer

Return to posts index

Rahul ShethRe: AE tutorials for some effects
by on Aug 22, 2014 at 6:57:42 pm

Appreciate your help.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: AE tutorials for some effects
by on Aug 26, 2014 at 11:55:46 am

You may want to check out these tutorials also they use the effects that come with AE:

Stroke Effect
Sparks Effect
3D Lines
Particle Explosion

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved