ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Trapcode suite version question

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason GuestTrapcode suite version question
by on Aug 11, 2014 at 1:09:13 pm

Bit of a strange request, this. The company I'm working for are about to upgrade to the latest version (12) of the Trapcode suite for Adobe CC, but I'm not sure what version they're currently running and the department responsible have lost the details. What I do have is the version numbers for some of the individual plug-ins:

Particular is v2.1.3

Form is v2.0.3

3D Stroke is v2.6.1

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

Jason Guest

Return to posts index

Richard GarabedainRe: Trapcode suite version question
by on Aug 11, 2014 at 2:41:51 pm

What was your question? Companies tend to really keep track of their multi hundred dollar purchases. it must be somewhere. Call old employees. Check their old emails...etc Big difference in price from upgrade to new purchases. Then there is always the chance they are downloaded copies and you will have to buy the full product anyways..good luck

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: Trapcode suite version question
by on Aug 11, 2014 at 2:47:50 pm

[Jason Guest] "Bit of a strange request, this. The company I'm working for are about to upgrade to the latest version (12) of the Trapcode suite for Adobe CC, but I'm not sure what version they're currently running and the department responsible have lost the details. What I do have is the version numbers for some of the individual plug-ins:"

I'd guess from those version numbers that you are on version 12. Do you have Mir (new in v12)? If not, then it's possible that the plugins may have been updated individually.

If you're on a PC, you can go to Control Panel, Uninstall, and search for Trapcode Suite. It should report the version there.

Probably the best thing to do is to reach out to Red Giant support.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Jason GuestRe: Trapcode suite version question
by on Aug 11, 2014 at 4:50:12 pm

Thank you both; Walter I do have Mir, so it looks like we are on version 12 -- very good news indeed.

Jason

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]