ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Preview everything in AE quickly!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexander Toth
Preview everything in AE quickly!
on Aug 5, 2014 at 3:29:55 pm

Hi there, we just created a plugin to help you guys with previewing video/audio/images easily! Check it out at http://misterhorse.tv/products/previewer.

Any feedback is most welcome!!

We're also working on some more plugins, if there is anything you miss in AE let us know - maybe we can help :) Cheers

Mister Horse

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Preview everything in AE quickly!
on Aug 5, 2014 at 3:37:11 pm

"Mister Horse recommends to install the Basic pack of K-Lite Codec"

I'd wager that Mister Adobe wouldn't recommend installing third party codec packs as they can mess up stuff.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Aug 6, 2014 at 5:36:10 pm

K-Lite has improved, or so I've been told. But I saw it mess up SO MANY systems SO BADLY a few years ago, that there's no way I'm touching it OR touching a product from someone who recommends it.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Aug 6, 2014 at 7:00:20 pm

You need K-Lite for this thing to even WORK? You won't get any endorsements arounde here for a piece of garbage like that!

I don't care how much it speeds things up. It gets a big no vote from me. That's like saying, "We've got a great new way for your car to get lots better mileage, kids! You just need to begin by pouring a pound of sugar in your gas tank!"

Yeah. Right.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]