ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

News: Biscardi Creative Media Offers Atlanta-area Film and Television Rental Facilities

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cow News DroidNews: Biscardi Creative Media Offers Atlanta-area Film and Television Rental Facilities
by on Jul 21, 2014 at 6:18:24 pm

Suites for Editorial, Color, Audio Mixing and Production Management Now Available

(Atlanta, Georgia--July 21, 2014) Biscardi Creative Media (BCM) announces the immediate availability of rental space for film and television productions in the Atlanta area, including edit and color-grading suites, 5.1 audio mixing, screening room, production management offices, and insert stage / warehouse space.

The Biscardi Creative Media facility was designed so that it can easily service local and visiting film and television productions to Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. The 6000 square foot facility sits on nearly two acres of land and backs up to a wooded landscape providing clients with creative privacy.

Biscardi Creative Media founder Walter Biscardi Jr. said, “When the facility was designed, I made sure that ease of re-configuration was first and foremost. As technology changes in our industry the facility needs to easily adapt to those changes. As such, it lends itself well to rental and re-configuration by outside production companies.”

BCM features a centrally placed equipment room located among nine production offices designed to be used for post-production. Additional power drops and plenty of room for equipment racks allow visiting productions to roll in and start work very quickly. Drop ceilings throughout all workspaces allow for easy cable runs from the machine room, and five foot wide hallways offer plenty of room to move equipment around the entire facility.

Each production room is oversized to accommodate multiple people working in any space. Each suite can be configured in any manner required of a project; editorial, color, logging, production office, etc.; allowing flexibility for any production. BCM has pre-configured Edit Suites, Davinci Resolve Suite with Tangent Element control surface, ProTools 5.1 mixing theater but all rooms can be re-configured to suit the visiting production needs.

Freelance sound designer Michael Cardillo frequently utilizes the 5.1 ProTools mixing room for client projects. “Coming in here is as easy as plugging in a drive for me. By the time the computer is up and running, I’m up and running. It’s fully compatible with my other system, so I’ve got everything I need.” The large mixing room features Genelec audio monitors and subwoofer.

The mixing room is also a screening theater with normal seating for 6 though it can accommodate 14. The theater’s 8 foot projection screen can be patched from any video source in the facility. A 1400 square foot warehouse space features a 14 foot garage door, allowing rental and grip trucks to pull indoors to unload for ease of access and storage. The space can also be used for an insert stage or green screen area. A large media library is available with room for multiple production or edit assistants for logging and offline tasks. A backup generator protects client project in the event of an electrical failure.

Apart from the production offices is an oversized conference room with 40 feet of cork board and dry-erase on the walls for storyboarding and planning, and large lounge and game area with sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker and other amenities. Al Mooney, product manager, professional video editing for Adobe said “Walter and his team have built an absolutely incredible facility that blends technology and comfort.”

Walter added, “Overall, the space was designed to be functional, efficient and most of all, comfortable.” BCM’s studios and offices can be easily reached by a number of transportation options, including Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Premiere lodging is just a few miles away at Lake Lanier Islands Resort.

Detailed facility specifications can be found on Biscardi Creative Media’s facility rental page ( or by contacting BCM directly.

About Biscardi Creative Media
Located in Metro-Atlanta, GA, Biscardi Creative Media is a full service script-to-screen creation company at the forefront of creative media production. Emmy-award winning broadcast programming, episodics, commercials, feature films and industrial productions are some of the projects our storytellers bring to the screen every day.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved