I started using Mocha today, and I'm tying to get an idea how to use the Remove module.
I tried to remove the actor from the attached shot.
1) Draw a shape around the actor
2) Track it - the camera moves
3) Draw a larger shape areound the actor, that includes the background
4) track it
5) Move the subject layer above bg layer
6) Hit the Render current frame button
The actor is still there, nothing changed. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
on Jul 14, 2014 at 5:53:59 pm Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Jul 14, 2014 at 5:56:29 pm
Maybe you don't even need Mocha.
If you remove the actor from the shot, all that remains are static items. Do you have parts of the shot, perhaps at the beginning, perhaps at the end, where the actor is in a different postion so you can build a clean plate?
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA