ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Music for Motion Graphic Intro

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Spencer Tycksen
Music for Motion Graphic Intro
on Jul 10, 2014 at 2:58:01 pm

I have a ten second or so motion graphic logo intro that I made for a video I'm working on. I have two questions:

1. Where can I find a library of music options that would accompany such a piece?

2. What is that music referred to as? I.e., a score, a logo intro, a jingle, etc. I'm finding that given that I don't know what to search for, my searches are coming up fruitless.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Music for Motion Graphic Intro
on Jul 10, 2014 at 7:33:16 pm
Last Edited By John Cuevas on Jul 10, 2014 at 7:35:53 pm

Lots of places to find music, really depends what you can afford---start with a google search "royalty free music". As to what that music would be called, you probably are looking for a "stinger"

You could try a search for "free music", but less chance you will find specific 10 second stingers. Also, digitial juice has music, lower prices & generally lower quality, but for a logo sting, you might be able to find something.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Jul 10, 2014 at 8:56:37 pm

Audiojungle.net is a great place to look. They call them Logos or Idents:

http://audiojungle.net/popular_item/by_category?category=logos-idents

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Spencer Tycksen
on Jul 10, 2014 at 9:28:17 pm

Thank you for the response. We do have a budget for this piece so I'm ok shelling out some money. Just having you mention "stinger" has been helpful enough. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]