ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

3d camera Analysis solve failed

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Nally3d camera Analysis solve failed
by on Jul 2, 2014 at 9:58:19 am

Hi I want to overlay some animated images on to the watch of a person in my footage. The camera is not moving and it is a close up view of the persons arm with a blurred background and no other movement. The watch also has very hard edges and tracks well with the 2d tracker. I tried using the 3d camera tracker but keep getting the result "Analysis solve failed". I tried this with a 15 second and 1 second version of the footage but with no success. I am using Adobe AE CC on a fairly strong computer (Nividia Quadro K600 with 16GB)
I also tried running AE as admin with Win7 compatibility mode as one video suggested but had no luck.
Is it just a small technical mistake I am making here or can 3d camera tracking only work with static objects? The matter is quite urgent so I would appreciate your help with this.

Thanks again

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: 3d camera Analysis solve failed
by on Jul 2, 2014 at 1:30:18 pm

You say that the camera is not moving in your scene. So why are you trying to use the camera tracker? The analysis solve failed because the entire purpose of a camera tracker is to extract camera movement data from a scene with a moving camera.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

kartheek sarmaRe: 3d camera Analysis solve failed
by on Feb 17, 2016 at 4:44:57 pm

I cant use the 3d camera tracker effect for many of my videos.It works fine for some of my game recordings but it simply says"analysis solve failed" for the other game videos and videos from my camera.I have done everything like dumping preferences,allowing internet access,allowing through firewall,solving compatibility issues,encoding the media files as ".mov" and many more.

Please someone help me get through this annoying error!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved