ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What is After Effects error: AGM internal: TOffsetObjIntrnl planarizer error?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Cabestany
What is After Effects error: AGM internal: TOffsetObjIntrnl planarizer error?
on Jul 2, 2014 at 1:54:14 am

I just ran into this error for the first time, a google search couldn't find anything about it. Running AE CC 2014.

After Effects error: AGM internal: TOffsetObjIntrnl planarizer error ( 83 :: 2 )

All my main comps are messed up and look nothing like they did a few minutes ago.
More importantly, how can I fix it/prevent it from happening again?

Best,
David.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: What is After Effects error: AGM internal: TOffsetObjIntrnl planarizer error?
on Jul 2, 2014 at 1:18:13 pm

You've not given enough information to help deduce a solution unless somebody has seen this error before.

Judging by the fact that you couldn't find anything with a Google search, I would suggest this isn't a common error.

Therefore, I would recommend sharing more information.

What were you doing when the error occurred? What do you mean when you say your comps are "messed up" and "look different"? What format and codec is any of your footage/assets? What effects are you using? How is your project structured? What are your computer's specs?
And any other info you think might be appropriate.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

David Cabestany
Re: What is After Effects error: AGM internal: TOffsetObjIntrnl planarizer error?
on Jul 2, 2014 at 5:11:24 pm

Thanks man, I sorted it out by deleting a layer with a couple of (not fancy at all) plug ins applied to it.

I posted it here, in case anyone needs some extra info:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/6515078

To elaborate a bit further, my files are openEXR with a lot of 3D channels in them, I was running them through EXtractoR, however the faulty layer was the one that didn't have that applied, but Brightness and Contrast and Tint.

My machine is an imac with a 3.4ghz processor and a 2gb amd radeon graphics card, I have 32gb ram and the project is extremely simple, there isn't any animation in it, I was just making still frames for the storyboard, so my footage was one frame long.

I'm using the dame exr file over and over, though, like 11 times with different channels extracted from it.

Also, this was the first or second time I used AE CC 2014, so far I've been sticking to CC.

And yes, yesterday google literally returned nothing related to the error, today everything it shows is related to this post or the one I created at adobe.com

Thanks!
D.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Jul 2, 2014 at 5:21:27 pm

Glad you found the problem! That's a strange one.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]