ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

what effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Pirres
what effect?
on Jun 8, 2014 at 11:31:05 pm

Hi there,

I feel a bit bad to post this because... I had posted it already quite a while ago! The thing is I had used what was said in the explanation quite a while ago and I went back to the reply a few times. I had since assumed the reply would stay but I can't find it any longer and I can't for the life of me remember it! (guess you must have cleared all the old threads some time ago?). Anyway to cut the story short I'd be really grateful if someone could re-explain what effects have been used in this small excerpt?

What I'm interested is especially the bit at 0:08: there's a swish pan, but also some sort of bad TV effect - and some color distortion?

best

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: what effect?
on Jun 9, 2014 at 2:04:08 am

Discuss the same technique in this thread. Also there are some links to plugins and a couple example projects on how to do that.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Mark Pirres
on Jun 9, 2014 at 10:58:54 am

Thank you so much!! (this time I'll keep a copy of this on my machine)

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Jun 9, 2014 at 6:15:21 pm

Happy to help, let me know if you need any further explanation.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]