ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Private tuition needed - Sydney Australia

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark SamuelsPrivate tuition needed - Sydney Australia
by on May 6, 2014 at 6:32:59 am

I am looking for somebody very experienced in motion design , after effects, and C4D mainly who can teach privately. I would say I am probably lower intermediate level as I have been learning for several years but I feel like my progress is way too slow. For example I often find myself concentrating on 10 minutes of a 1 hour tutorial for 3-4 hours.

I am studying at university at the moment and again I find it way too slow. Its called "self directed learning" these days but to be frank I think thats another word for "give us your money and go away and teach yourself".

I find that trying to learn online in internet forums and tutorial websites is not enough for my needs. I want to progress much faster as Im not young and I am about to embark on my final year major work so I need as much help as I can get.

If you are an experienced tutor in this area or know of one please contact me. If you don't have much experience teaching but think you know enough and are patient enough to teach I am open to try.

Of course I expect to pay an hourly rate which will need to be negotiated.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved