ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Glass Effect

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shahed NaderiGlass Effect
by on May 5, 2014 at 12:52:05 am

I'm working on a project where some glasses crossing the screen.
I used transform effect and blur etc, on several adjustment layers, as well as some displacement effect with texture. and I finally stick different kind of glasses to each other ,and in final comp I switched the continiously rasterized button , every thing seems ok except the displacemetmap , it stays in place. I tried to compensate its move through some expression but THIS IS WHERE I GOT STUCK!

I attached some part of it here with my post , I appreciate any help on this.

- as you may notice in my project ,it is ok when you move the comp in my main comp , but it is a problem when I tried to add keyframes.

here is the link for the project

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: Glass Effect
by on May 5, 2014 at 11:36:18 pm

Sorry, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to try to reproduce here. Can you post a couple annotated screenshots, calling out what you're doing and showing what's not working as you expect?

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Shahed NaderiRe: Glass Effect
by on May 5, 2014 at 11:49:10 pm

I dont want to take your time buddy , I had a hard time finding out what is wrong with my project when I wanted to animate couple of comps , I wanted to post it as a question so I forced to reduced it . that's where another question came up. I couldnt reduced it well, the project is about 45mb now but I posted my main question in another query .
as glass effect,
I think I can find a way around it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved