ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Beta Testers required for a new AE Type Gizmo

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roland R. KahlenbergBeta Testers required for a new AE Type Gizmo
by on Apr 25, 2014 at 3:05:42 am
Last Edited By Roland R. Kahlenberg on Apr 25, 2014 at 3:07:19 am

Hi folks, I'm looking for Beta Testers for a Type Gizmo for AE.

The purpose of this new gizmo is to allow users to have extreme control over animating text in AE and to make things as ridiculously easy as possible while doing it.

New as well as experienced users from ALL OVER THE WORLD are welcomed. A more important requisite is that you have an interest in animating type in AE. If you like AE's Type Tool then that's GREAT. If you don't like AE's Type Tool then that's also great. As long as you love to animate text and have an hour or two to spare is all I need - of course more hours spent is also better. :-)

So, drop me an email at support_AT_broadcastGEMs_DOT_com - replace the _AT_ with the standard @ symbol and the _DOT_ with a single dot. Ensure that your email's Subject Line, reads as such "TypeGEMs Beta Tester Request".

Many thanks for reading and I'll try my best to accept as many folks as possible. Here's a sneak peek (TypeGEMs Sneak Peek 01)that took about 1 minute to set up - this excludes the font styling which is set up separately from the gizmo but the gizmo was useful at getting such an animated design into place.

Roland Kahlenberg

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Adobe After Effects CC ACE/ACI
Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved