ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Does magic bullet denoiser work faster in After Effects vs Premiere Pro?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy JiDoes magic bullet denoiser work faster in After Effects vs Premiere Pro?
by on Apr 12, 2014 at 8:18:58 pm

I feel like I get a much more responsive and speedy result from magic bullet denoiser going through Premiere Pro.

I dynamic link from Premiere to After Effects to denoise after I make my cut in PP.

I won't have time to try this for a week since I'm not home, but if I have the AE composition replaced in the PP timeline and then I send it to Speedgrade will the video file be one segment? This makes color correcting a bit more tedious.

If so does anybody recommend anything to help with my workflow. If denoiser works the same in both AE and PP I'll just use it in PP and send it over to Speedgrade.

Return to posts index

Marie MortensenRe: Does magic bullet denoiser work faster in After Effects vs Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 10, 2015 at 9:45:33 pm

Hi Jimmy,

What did you discover works best with your PP, AE, Denoiser, SG workflow?

Return to posts index

Jimmy JiRe: Does magic bullet denoiser work faster in After Effects vs Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 11, 2015 at 8:39:15 pm

I just go from Premiere Pro and then to Speedgrade and then use denoiser in Premiere Pro.

I don't go to After Effects anymore. I due believe that After Effects is faster, but Premiere isn't that slow either. It just makes everything so much easier when doing it all in one program.

I'm usually happy denoising after my SG work, but I read that some people like to denoise beforehand which i will start experimenting with.

I just think it's easier on my computer too when I denoise at the very end.
I've found myself using colorista a lot as well and use it to compliment my work in SG. Again keeping everything within Premiere still.

Return to posts index

Marie MortensenRe: Does magic bullet denoiser work faster in After Effects vs Premiere Pro?
by on Feb 16, 2015 at 5:25:10 pm

Thanks Jimi!

Return to posts index

by on Feb 16, 2015 at 5:25:42 pm

Thanks Jimmy!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]