ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

CS5 internal verification error

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Graeme Patterson
CS5 internal verification error
on Mar 23, 2014 at 6:06:13 pm

Hello,

I'm currently trying to render a composition and every time it gets to a certain point I get the error message "After Effects error; Internal Verification Failure, sorry! {SetOutputworld called with a world of the wrong size} (78::4)"

When I turn the pre composition off, it renders fine. The problematic pre comp has particle world and shatter effects used in it.

I'm using After Effects CS5 on a Mac.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Graeme

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: CS5 internal verification error
on Mar 23, 2014 at 7:33:53 pm

That is almost certainly a bug in an incorrectly written third-party effect plug-in. What third-party effects are you using in this composition?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Graeme Patterson
on Mar 23, 2014 at 8:20:02 pm

Hello Tod,

Thanks for the reply. I haven't downloaded any plugins, it's just After Effects CS5 straight from the box.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Mar 26, 2014 at 2:43:58 am

If you upload the project to a file-sharing site and give me the link, I'll have a look.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

Ryan Gardner
on Apr 15, 2015 at 12:17:08 am

hello i was wondering if this was ever resolved? i am using cs6, in a precomp;
i have applied to a solid, that is parented to a null object; fractal noise with an animation preset "curtain," corner pin, and fast blur= all to make a 2d light ray over some 720p video. i first encountered
"after effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {setOutputWorld called with a world of the wrong size} (78 :: 4)" when i duplicated the layer and tried to rotate it. in the file there are about 5 compositions, because i am reusing effects and color palets for consistency.

Return to posts index

Fred Matthews
on Jul 7, 2015 at 12:23:22 pm

So has this been fixed or not?

I have the latest and "greatest" version via Creative Cloud of AE and it has nothing but issues and this is one of them.

Please reply, thanks.

Fred

Return to posts index

Frank Mai
on Jul 28, 2015 at 2:03:23 pm

Had the same problem with several projects. Seems to be a AE-3D Problem.
I solved it to add an 2D Layer with no opacity between the huge background layer (24.000 x 12.000 Pixels) and the rest.
Just a work around but it helped.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]