ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

redering issues

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sol Germanredering issues
by on Mar 12, 2014 at 5:11:34 pm

Everything that I export recetly from After Effects , it can't be played on any player or the image is twisted, it doesn't matter on what aspect ratio, it's still the same, sometimes the images are not twisted but laging very much, i've never had such problem before.

At first I thought that the rez of images I am animating is too big, but changing it didn't make any difference.

Also I am not able to render in H.264 or any other format, avi doesn't work as well.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Rendering Issues
by on Mar 12, 2014 at 5:56:54 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Mar 12, 2014 at 6:03:01 pm

Well, let's begin by making a list of the things we DON'T know, things that are keeping people from making a meaningful diagnosis:
  • Type of computer: processors/cores, drive(s), third-party card(s) and amount of memory
  • Precise version number of the operating system, right down to the last decimal place
  • Precise version of After Effects, right down to the last decimal place
  • Type of footage being used in the project: stills & file types, video media containers and codecs, plus audio file types along with bit depth & sample rate
  • Screen shots that illustrate your woes, along with shots of the AE timeline & project
  • Delivery specifications for the completed AE animations
That ought to be enough so people can ask additional probing questions to get to the bottom of the problem.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Sol GermanRe: Rendering Issues
by on Mar 12, 2014 at 6:39:10 pm

I am using lap top

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Intel(R), Core(TM), i5-2450M, CPU 2.50GHz, RAM : 4GB

After Effects CS 6

I am creating puppet animation, using jpeg files(my own drawn scenes and characters)jpeg files are the same rez as the video format itself, not using audio, 16bit color depth. I use 16:9 and 21:9 format.

and know, I can't even render

What do you mena by delivery specifications? Can you say it in othet words?

Return to posts index

Sol GermanRe: Rendering Issues
by on Mar 12, 2014 at 8:40:34 pm

don't mind first screenshot, already found out what it was.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved