ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe After Effects CC refuses to load my saved project all a sudden.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sebastian Lee
Adobe After Effects CC refuses to load my saved project all a sudden.
on Feb 15, 2014 at 3:40:32 pm

Oh golly! I have no idea why. Today is just not my day. All a sudden just now when I tried to open up my saved project that I'm still halfway working on, no it just don't wanna - it got stuck at 97% and taking ages to load. The "ages" mean about an hour. I tried to get the kinks out of that problem such as 1.rebooting computer, 2.going to System Restore, 3.make another copy of that .aep file at other folder, 4.turning off firewall which is assigned to AE, 5.open up a new blank project and importing that project, 6.deleting the last few footages I worked on in the comp before the last save that I assumed may have been corrupted, and 7.last but not least, be patience... BUT my level of patience is up. None of them work. This is ludicrously taking too long; definitely not normal. Gosh... I've invested my best tour de force in this work and waaaa??? this happened?! Please guys get me some solid solution to this. Is there anything else I'd missed I have not tried? Pretty please there's should be one way or another to solve this prob. Thank you.
Happy Valentine's to you too.

Return to posts index

Franz Diwischek
Re: Adobe After Effects CC refuses to load my saved project all a sudden.
on Mar 12, 2014 at 8:56:52 am

https://www.video2brain.com/en/lessons/setting-up-after-effects-for-optimum...

This worked for me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]