ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

warning message in AE utilizing FFX expression with a different language (Dictionary?)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marco Carbone
warning message in AE utilizing FFX expression with a different language (Dictionary?)
on Jan 29, 2014 at 1:07:54 pm

hi to everybody,
I have a question:
following yours tutorial, i tried to repeat the same steps of a tutorial n. 3/30 using&, customizing the dictionary preset step 1-2-3…. very cool, but!..
If i write the same words of tutorial, I can continue 'till the end with a great results.
If i want to change words in my language (italian but I live in switzerland) of the text and the keywords, to apply on expression ffx.. it goes out a warning message! like this:

AE after effect warning: the "array" class has not a property or a method called "22"
expression disactivate

An error to line 8 has happened
Composition: 'Composition 1'
Level : 1 ('che bello anche a casa tua ci sono i cristalli sulla finestra.
Non sottovalutate un malanno stagionale, luna propizia per chi vuole dichiararsi.')
Property: 'Amount'

…………………………………………………………….

Now i would like to know why the Dictionary of preset effects it's in English and AE package is in Italian and if there's some way to resolve this problem.

hope to be clear in my explain.
thanks for any kind of help.

Marco

Return to posts index

Al Avery
Re: warning message in AE utilizing FFX expression with a different language (Dictionary?)
on Feb 12, 2014 at 6:43:00 pm

I was just having a similar problem (but in English). Are you by chance trying to apply this to a text area with more than one paragraph in it? I discovered that the Dictionary preset only works on a single paragraph. If you have multiple paragraphs you'll need to split them up.

Return to posts index

Marco Carbone
Re: warning message in AE utilizing FFX expression with a different language (Dictionary?)
on Feb 24, 2014 at 1:03:50 pm

I will try to separate them... but i wrote the same words of a tutorial... don't know..
soon I will do another attempt!
thanks for now!
Marco

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]