ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

ae starters project

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tony wilde
ae starters project
on Jan 27, 2014 at 2:59:05 pm

hi i have not long been getting started on ae & have created a project using ae & c4d i would really like to hear what you think from a pro point of view as really i have jumped in at the deep end of ae & would like to enhance my skills many thanks.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: ae starters project
on Jan 27, 2014 at 3:10:18 pm

f you want to increase your AE skills, I can't recommend enough Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, & CC). There a ton of free resources that will get you started there.

It true with everything, but doubly true with AE, you have to learn to walk before you can run, learn the basics, they are the building blocks to creating amazing motion graphics. Once you have a good understanding how the program works, check out the more advanced tutorials at the Creative Cow, AETuts and Video CoPilot.. That's where you will see how to take those building blocks and really take everything to the next level.

And if you ever have a problem, come back to the Cow and ask questions, you'll always find a lot of help here.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

tony wilde
on Jan 27, 2014 at 9:31:27 pm

thanks for that, from your point of view (all critisism greatly excepted how did my project look, many thanks

Return to posts index

tony wilde
on Jan 27, 2014 at 9:32:19 pm

thanks for that, from your point of view (all critisism greatly excepted how did my project look

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]