ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Time Remapping on nest composition

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Everton GoisTime Remapping on nest composition
by on Jan 27, 2014 at 1:02:03 pm

Hi all,
I'm having a big issue trying to apply 'time remapping' to control nest composition.
SO there it go: I have created a 'HEAD' composition which has two pre-comp inside, 'Eyes' pre-comp and 'Head turns' pre-comp.
On 'Eyes' comp has five layers in sequence ( blink L.., etc) and this comp has only 5 frames and I added 'time remapping' to control the blink on'HEAD' comp, on the 'Head turns' comp has about 50 frames animation, which I followed the video 'Creating head turn in After Effects with George Maestri'. I also have added 'time remapping' to the 'Head' to control its turning ( left/right) but now my problem is with 'Eyes' because it doesn't set any 'keyframe' after five frames. So, using the 'time remapping' on the head, let's says that my 'HEAD' composition animation has 2 minutes long, I'm able to 'stretch' the 'Head turns' comp to any length and works fine but unfortunately the 'eyes', I can also stretch it to any length but not set any keyframe over the original 50 frames animation of the 'head turning'. Do you understand....I know, my english is crap!!! :P

'HEAD' comp has two pre-comps and two controls ('time remapping' applied to it to control the 'head' turns and 'eyes) {('eyes', with 5 frames ) and ('head turns', with 50 frames animated)

Thank you all

Everton Gois
Digital Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved