ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Error in After effects Save?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manuel Ramsler
Error in After effects Save?
on Jan 15, 2014 at 6:59:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I worked on a project and then I saved it. Today when I loaded it up, all the files on the bottom LOOKED like they went to the beginning, but the file plays normal as to what I have done from yesterday. What is wrong? :/

http://postimg.org/image/88wyf2jml/full/

Thank you very much.

Return to posts index

Philip Bowser
Re: Error in After effects Save?
on Jan 15, 2014 at 10:53:17 pm

I'm having a hard time understanding what it is exactly that is wrong. Perhaps because I don't understand what your composition should look like in the first place.

Can you better explain what your composition should look like, and where the actual issue is?

I'm guessing that what we are seeing in the Timeline window is not what is being reflected in the Composition Window? If that's the case, it could be an issue with AE accessing old ram preview renders. Maybe try purging your memory: Edit > Purge > All Memory.

Do you have AutoSave set up?

Philip. Bowser

Return to posts index

Manuel Ramsler
on Jan 16, 2014 at 5:31:15 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I do have auto-save, and I have over 5 auto-saves, but they all seem to have the same issue. If you take a look at the picture I put, that bird should not be showing according to how it is layed out, but it still is! It has the same animation as I left it, but the bottom does not show it. Nothing in the picture should be even be visible according to what is showed. The only think that is staying though is that t_cloud_02. I am not sure why that is not an image anymore! :(

Return to posts index

Manuel Ramsler
on Jan 18, 2014 at 6:31:14 pm

Please help someone

Return to posts index

Manuel Ramsler
on Jan 18, 2014 at 11:16:23 pm

Up

Return to posts index

Manuel Ramsler
on Jan 20, 2014 at 7:07:21 pm

Up

Return to posts index

Matt Davis
on Jan 20, 2014 at 8:41:25 pm
Last Edited By Matt Davis on Jan 20, 2014 at 8:42:27 pm

What is that "t_cloud_02" comp?

It is the only layer present where the play head is so that should be what we're seeing. Try turning that layer off. What happens?

I'm sorry if you've already eliminated this possibility, just eliminating the obvious. Other than that I can't see anything out of place that would cause this.

What you could try, if it's a glitch of some kind and you're still stuck, is create a new comp make a black solid that is longer than all of your other layers and leave it as your bottom layer. Then copy your layers from "t_cloud_03" over into it, one by one. If nothing else it should show you which one has the problem. And you can bring the play head beyond the end of "t_cloud_02" and see if it goes away.

Hope this is helpful.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]