ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

when I render/export my final result I have blue skin.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon Chainywhen I render/export my final result I have blue skin.
by on Jan 15, 2014 at 6:24:16 am

PLEASE HELP (I have a project due in 1.5 weeks)

Everything looks normal in the preview in after effects,including the icon previewing the file in windows explorer after exporting. I even opened the file in windows live movie maker to see, and on the timeline everything looked fine, but the preview on the left showed me with blue skin. In after effects before rendering and exporting, I had some chromakey stuff but as far as I remember I didn't edit the color in my bare footage.

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: when I render/export my final result I have blue skin.
by on Jan 15, 2014 at 3:01:54 pm

Jon, your post isn't very clear on what you're doing, or where you're seeing what. Can you describe what you've done in the project, how you've rendered it, and where you're seeing the problem?

Screen shots will help.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Chris EvansRe: when I render/export my final result I have blue skin.
by on Jan 15, 2014 at 3:08:26 pm

You're gonna have to give us a lot more information, I think. What you did in your project, what effects you used, your computer specs, including GPU, what camera it was shot on, etc. It may not all be relevant, but without more information, we can't help.

My recommendation: Try to figure it out on your own. Disable effects/layers one at a time and render a small portion. Try exporting a different version. Figure out what is causing it and you'll figure out the solution. There's a significant change we won't be able to tell you what is wrong, we'll just tell you to try things.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]