ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

3d camera tracker says "analysis solved failed"? every time!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Grush
3d camera tracker says "analysis solved failed"? every time!
on Jan 13, 2014 at 6:40:09 am

Every time I try to analyze the video with 3d motion track it says this "analysis solve failed". I have tried 4 other clips of different varieties and it always says this!

Here's a screen shot!

http://gyazo.com/bc4e80a8e15de47df9f3e3bd278dea67

How can I fix this, one thought that I do have in mind is maybe it's my RAM? I have 4gb of RAM and my mac is constantly doing the "rainbow wheel"

But please anything helps!

Thank you very much!

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: 3d camera tracker says "analysis solved failed"? every time!
on Jan 13, 2014 at 7:43:17 am

Well if you are trying to track a fairly hectic first person shooter then the track might not be possible in the first place. Hence the error.

Return to posts index

George Goodman
on Jan 13, 2014 at 3:12:45 pm

So it will be a pain, but it's probably still possible.

Break your clip into 1 second (or so) chunks. Analyze each section and see which ones fail. If it is only one of them, great! Basically, you may have to manually do the sections that fail.

My guess is that since it's a video game, you're constantly turning so the points the system is trying to track disappear out of the frame.

Another way would be to let each one second clip handle itself (because it's possible none of them will fail since they're shorter) then place each one in a new sequence. You can them play them back to back. But, you'll probably have to attach them to a null object and manually place each one so that it lines up with the last. Because of that, I would suggest that if you're working in 1080p to make your final comp 720

"|_ (°_0) _|"

Sincerely,

George

Return to posts index

Kris Strobeck
on Apr 30, 2015 at 4:05:48 pm

This is a helpful video! http://tv.adobe.com/watch/no-stupid-questions-with-colin-smith/after-effect...

Return to posts index

Kris Strobeck
on Sep 29, 2016 at 3:58:46 pm

Ok, the link I posted doesn't work anymore. But, one possibility may be that you have a moving object in your scene and it is having a hard time tracking with it. Mask the moving Item out to track and then put it back in after you track your camera. That should work!

Return to posts index

Phil Taylor
on Feb 9, 2016 at 9:35:13 am

**you have to have your footage and composition the same format, so drag and drop your footage onto the 'create new composition' icon at the bottom of your project window**

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]