ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Video Map Fly Over

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stewart GlenVideo Map Fly Over
by on Jan 13, 2014 at 6:14:39 am

Hi everyone,

Despite an extensive search I can not seem to find a solution to the following. Perhaps I am not using the correct search terms but basically:

We have been a Google Earth Pro enterprise license to create video flyovers for a client for some time. We create content for web and TV broadcast. The client now wishes to exclude the compulsory Google Earth Pro copyright text, hence we need to find an alternative program/app to create the maps. It needs to have imagery that can be used for commercial purposes.

Can anyone suggest a plug-in, software or other method that best replicates the "create video" flyovers that Google Earth Pro and now Apple Map Flyovers does so well?

We have had limited success creating flyovers in After Effects using a basic 2D map image but this has its limitations, especially for maps that cover large areas.

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Dave ThompsonRe: Video Map Fly Over
by on Jun 17, 2014 at 7:00:21 pm

Hi Stewart -
I am looking to create fly over maps for use in broadcasting as well. It looks like you posted your question back in January. Did you ever find a solution by chance?

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Thomas LeongRe: Video Map Fly Over
by on Jun 18, 2014 at 5:14:04 am

Not sure, but maybe Vasco da Gama might do it -

Thomas Leong

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved