ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Registering Cineware for additional content.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lou RuizRegistering Cineware for additional content.
by on Jan 2, 2014 at 5:27:00 pm

I've registered my cc version of cineware a few times but have yet to receive a key to unlock the extra features, nothing in my junk folder either. Just wondering if this is the norm with Maxon. I thought for sure it would be some automatic response I'd receive, ...just curios if anyone else has experienced this.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Registering Cineware for additional content.
by on Jan 2, 2014 at 6:31:33 pm

Have you tried asking Maxon support?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Registering Cineware for additional content.
by on Jan 3, 2014 at 3:46:35 am

Until Maxon improves on their feature-set in Cinema 4D Lite, I suggest that you look to learning/using Blender for your 3D needs.

For AE users, there is the built-in Ray-tracer, Element 3D, Zaxwerks and Mettle.

Cheers
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE/ACI

Return to posts index

Lou RuizRe: Registering Cineware for additional content.
by on Jan 3, 2014 at 8:09:19 pm

Maxon replied and simply said to try again, they said they're servers must of been down. So I guess I'll try again, and again till it works.

I don't know much about 3D, but this plugin has been pretty user friendly. I am following some Lynda.com robot tutorial and learning quite a bit. I also like how the file easily updates from one app to the other seamlessly. As for problems between the two, I guess I'll figure that out as I learn more, hopefully it all works out.

Thanks for the replies.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]