ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Seeking beta testers for new AE plugin: Data-Driven Rendering with Google Spreadsheets.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Arie StavchanskySeeking beta testers for new AE plugin: Data-Driven Rendering with Google Spreadsheets.
by on Dec 19, 2013 at 7:15:00 pm

I have developed a new plugin for AE currently targeted at professional AE users.

The plugin allows AE users to make text layers, footage layers, and solid layers dynamic at render time. With this plugin, you can connect your layers to specific data within a Google Spreadsheet document (or tab-delimited file) so that data can be “fed” into your projects during a batch render. The plugin automagically positions, scales, and fits dynamic sized text strings and images. I thought that AE template producers might benefit from it because end users can now easily swap out sources, texts, etc. just by modifying a google spreadsheet. End users of templates can render out batches of unique renders based on the same AEP file using this method: think slideshows, presentations, lower-thirds, etc.

I made a screencast showing how the plugin works:

I would be grateful to any of you who would like participate in the product's beta phase, and will offer participants free upgrades after it is released to the general public.

If you have any interest, please reply here, or shoot an email arie@lumin8me.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Arie Stavchansky | Demo Reel | Portfolio of Creative Work | Blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]