ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What is this effect called?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Cooper
What is this effect called?
on Dec 12, 2013 at 11:26:30 pm

Hi all, new here and hope to get help along
the way in my journey on video editing and effects

What is this/these effects called and what video
editing software does this? Any help with this would
be appreciated thanks


Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: What is this effect called?
on Dec 13, 2013 at 4:17:18 am
Last Edited By John Cuevas on Dec 13, 2013 at 3:56:42 pm

Just some 1 frame cuts, any edit system can do them.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

eli rezik
Re: What is this effect called?
on Dec 16, 2013 at 8:38:53 pm

This can be done in tons of ways!!!
Time remapping
Using a Time jittering effect (such as VC Twitch or twixtor)
Or you can just edit it this way :)

Hope I helped

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved