ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Dificulties with massive render

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel OuteiroDificulties with massive render
by on Nov 26, 2013 at 6:33:52 pm

Good afternoon. It´s my first time posting here but this forum have helped me countless times before.

So, i´m having a huge professional delay because of a massive render that is causing me troubles in AE.

Let me explain. I work in a Digital Signage company and we have to deliver a 8x1 videowall. So, the full resolution is 8192x768. I had no major difficulty rendering it in Apple Intermediate Coded. It did playback in my Mac but it was slow.

The problem here, is that this final file is suposed to be uploaded into a Digital Signage Software (SAAS). It only accepts files rendered in the following formats:

- Windows Media Video 9
- MPEG 4 H.264
- AVI Compressed MP4 or Div-x
- Quicktime H.264 Encoded
- Quicktime Standard Encoding (Cinepack & Sorenson)

All of them must have a maximum of 20Mb/s bitrate and 29,97 fps framerate.

I´ve tried to render in those formats but most of them gave me errors and others obliged me to rezise the video file.

In sum, I can render the file but I couldn´t find until now one codec that renders in 8192x768 and that it´s accepted in the software i´m uploading it.

Any kind of help or extra info surely would be apreciated!

Thank You

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: Dificulties with massive render
by on Nov 26, 2013 at 7:15:08 pm

Are you sure the system expects one single file? A lot of systems like this require the video to be pre-split, with one file per display.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Daniel OuteiroRe: Dificulties with massive render
by on Nov 26, 2013 at 7:26:28 pm

I did split it.

In 4 parts. The system accepted but when we went testing it the synchronization failed preety bad.

Still trying to find the solution, rendering in more effective codecs, and trying to balance it with spliting the screens.

Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved