ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Rotobrush dynamic link frustration after effects / premier cc

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Gubb
Rotobrush dynamic link frustration after effects / premier cc
on Nov 4, 2013 at 8:57:14 am

Hi guys,

I am working on a music video at the moment but I am having real problems with roto brush I have cut a person out in my after effects dynamically linked comp. the first draft when fine and it updated into premier but when I went back to Make adjustments to the roto it didn't update, others effects and layers in the same comp have updated into premier it's just the roto that hasn't. Any idea?

Return to posts index

Michael Winters
Re: Rotobrush dynamic link frustration after effects / premier cc
on Nov 5, 2013 at 5:39:12 am

I'm having the exact same problem. When I use Rotobrush the effects don't come through to Premiere but every other effect carries through as expected. I'm using CS5.5

Return to posts index

James Osbun
Re: Rotobrush dynamic link frustration after effects / premier cc
on Nov 5, 2013 at 5:44:07 am

Ive not used this function before as I typically avoid DLs, but is there any button/overlay-method that condenses all your roto? It may simply be that AE wasn't coded well in this area and isn't capable of putting everything together....? I've not had much stability with DLs, so this doesn't surprise me. Anyway, just a thought.

Return to posts index

Joe Gubb
Re: otobrush dynamic link frustration after effects / premier cc
on Nov 5, 2013 at 9:40:15 am

Ok guys! We've solved it!

When we were roto brushing we had dropped the resolution to a third as we were working with 4k but that ment when it was being pushed back to premier and yeah Rez was changing back to full the roto would have to do a run through again and this is where it messes up so if you do everything in full red whilst you are roto brushing it should come through to premier

Joe Gubb
Dop am Freelance filmmaker
Joegubb.co.uk
Joegubbfilm@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]