I have a basic understanding of after effects and I have an upcoming project that has me stumped.
Client has pandoras box – coolux video server which will be feeding an 8mm LED wall that is 4’ High by 192’ long. The operator/tech wants media to travel the full distance of the wall.
The tech has suggested i deliver the media in the following format.
• I break up a composition into 6 horizontal slices.
• an image would travel from left to right in the first/top horizontal slice
• Once the image gets to the far right side of the composition it would then pick up on the left side of the second horizontal slice
• Once the image gets to the right side of the second horizontal slice it would then pick up on the left side of the third horizontal slice.
• On and on through all slices to the very end.
The tech says he has the ability to take that stacked composition and spread that out evenly onto the LED wall. sounds good to me.
I dont have any idea on how to set up a composition to do this. I have a lot of media that has to be displayed this way so i am hoping i can set up a template that allows me to input whatever media that they want. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.