ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Teaching post production

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victor Camacho GuerreroTeaching post production
by on Oct 25, 2013 at 9:23:42 am

this maybe sounds silly but I would like to find some videos on the internet where they show the whole workflow in a post production house. Explaining what is what and how long takes ( if a promo is created in 2d or 3d, how long would take). I want to use this to explain people in my company how these tools works to improve the comprehension for my whole team.

Anyone has any idea?

Many thanks

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Teaching post production
by on Oct 25, 2013 at 1:36:07 pm

Sure...but you won't find the information out there for free, unless you plow through countless websites. Focal Press is just about the best publisher to find this sort of information in book form:

That said, you can often find a copy of any of their books on the various auction sites for less than cover price.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Victor Camacho GuerreroRe: Teaching post production
by on Oct 25, 2013 at 1:55:43 pm

thanks so much for this Joe,

I had a glance to the book and most of it refers to HD right? I am looking for something more like this :

It could be great a place where explaning briefly how long certain things takes, for example a 2d animation of a logo, it could take way less than a 3d animated logo ( in theory ) . I want to cover most of the areas related to motion graphics, since 2d to 3d.

Any idea?

Many thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved