ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects Audio Has "High Volume Limit" When Exported(screenshot)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle CampbellAfter Effects Audio Has "High Volume Limit" When Exported(screenshot)
by on Oct 8, 2013 at 9:57:48 am

I'm new to after effects and love the chroma key capabilities.

However, when I export videos the audio has a very messed-up quality. You can watch it here. http://icedrone.com/keyword-research-guide-part-1/

I'm pretty sure this is caused by a "High Volume Limit"(my own word) being placed on the audio, meaning the sound waves are cut off at a certain point.

Check out this screenshot(when I exported the video from After Effects and pasted it in Camtasia).

You can see the soundwaves are cut off in an unnatural fashion.

Anyone know how to solve this? (and export the soundwaves completely natural from After Effects).

Will thank for answers!

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: After Effects Audio Has "High Volume Limit" When Exported(screenshot)
by on Oct 8, 2013 at 7:44:59 pm

Inside your "Green Screen" comp, do you have multiple layers of the same footage? If so, you must mute the volume (click the speaker icon for the layer) for all but one of them. Otherwise, the audio from every copy of that footage is being summed together on output, leading to the distortion you're hearing.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Kyle CampbellRe: After Effects Audio Has "High Volume Limit" When Exported(screenshot)
by on Oct 8, 2013 at 8:41:38 pm

Thanks for the tip. I will try this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]