ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

After Effects Web Training

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stef AllanAfter Effects Web Training
by on Oct 1, 2013 at 3:21:13 pm

I'm a Final Cut editor wanting to expand my skill set into After Effects. I have an opportunity to take some training classes.

Does anyone have recommendations for the best web classes out there? There isn't an effective option for any in-person classes near me.

I haven't upgraded my Adobe suite since CS5 but don't see any problem with using the Creative Cloud if that is the best choice.

I appreciate any input,
Thank you

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: After Effects Web Training
by on Oct 1, 2013 at 3:58:59 pm

There's a bunch of links at Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, & CC). Two of them are free online training, including a long series here at the Cow.

Also I find the tutorials to be incredibly informative---whenever a new AE version comes out I usually take the new features classes and they get me right up to speed.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: After Effects Web Training
by on Oct 1, 2013 at 4:16:18 pm

There's a wealth of stuff at Adobe TV:

It's all free, and it will get you going, both with the broad overview, and with specific techniques. And as John Cuevas said in the above, is amazingly useful. It's a complete education.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

chris brettRe: After Effects Web Training
by on Oct 1, 2013 at 6:21:57 pm

.... would recommend Andrew Devis on Creative Cow and Andrew Kramer on Video Copilot.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved