ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Trying To Speed Up 31 Hours Of Footage

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josh doolingTrying To Speed Up 31 Hours Of Footage
by on Sep 26, 2013 at 1:51:20 am

So I have 10 files. Ranging from 45 minutes to 4 hours. The total length is 31 hours 32 minutes and 37 seconds and is 98.4 GB large. All of the files are in the .m2ts format. What i am trying to do is to put all the files together sequentially so 1.m2ts, 2.m2ts, 3.m2ts etc. What would be the most efficient way to do this? I also have adobe Premier but I hardly ever use it. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Trying To Speed Up 31 Hours Of Footage
by on Sep 26, 2013 at 2:42:21 am

If all that you're doing is assembling clips end to end, use Premiere Pro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Josh doolingRe: Trying To Speed Up 31 Hours Of Footage
by on Sep 26, 2013 at 3:11:28 am

Wow, I feel stupid. What I'm trying to do is put the files in sequentially and then speed the video up to about 20 or 30 minutes. Sorry i forgot to include the most important part of the question.

Return to posts index

Tom SeftonRe: Trying To Speed Up 31 Hours Of Footage
by on Sep 26, 2013 at 7:32:32 am

put them all end to end in premiere in a sequence called "compilation" or something. Open a new sequence and nest your compilation sequence inside it by dragging it onto the timeline. Right click over the sequence on the timeline and change the speed.

This will then need rendering, but should work ok.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]