ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Problem: AE insert Cube transition to video footage.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Frored Arroyo
Problem: AE insert Cube transition to video footage.
on Sep 11, 2013 at 4:03:25 am

Can anybody know how to create a transition to a specific part of a video.(e.a. transforming a wall in a video to flip using cube transition and reveal pictures.)?

i havent seen any tutorials on the web, so im expecting someone here can provide a simple link regarding my problem.

Thank you very much... :)

Return to posts index

Erik Waluska
Re: Problem: AE insert Cube transition to video footage.
on Sep 12, 2013 at 2:47:45 am

I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve, could you provide more details?

Erik Waluska
EAWmedia

Return to posts index

Frored Arroyo
on Sep 12, 2013 at 8:10:24 am

Im using it for a Commercial project in school

For example:
A man walking on the street beside the walls.
then slowly the portion of the walls will transform, revealing a picture of a product using this transition:

*uhmmm... is it possible to insert a particular transition in a video footage? to create a nice, modern-look commercial.

Return to posts index

Erik Waluska
on Sep 12, 2013 at 3:01:57 pm

You can search for "after effects cube transition" and find some info on that. Here's one tutorial that may help:

If you want to have just a wall in a live action shot transition then you may need to track the shot if it's not locked down, and if the guy walks in front of the wall you may need to rotoscope him to separate him from the wall. There are bazillions of tutorials and other info out there about how to do those things, just search the interwebs.

Erik Waluska
EAWmedia

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]