ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Render issue with CS6

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Keith Betts
Render issue with CS6
on Sep 9, 2013 at 6:49:49 pm

I have worked previously with AE CS4 and this is my first project with CS6. Composition previews fine but when I add it to Render Queue and watch the render take place the layers are so pixelated they don't resemble the content in the composition. Render Settings are set to Best and I tried different settings in Output Module but no improvement. Never encountered this before with any of the many compositions I have created in CS4. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: Render issue with CS6
on Sep 9, 2013 at 7:51:14 pm

A) How does the output look like?

B) It's hard to pin-point the issue. Can you do screen grabs of your (1) Comp (2) Timeline (3) Render Settings Dialog (4) Output Module Settings

Cheers
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE/ACI

Return to posts index

Keith Betts
on Sep 9, 2013 at 8:04:17 pm

I'm using 3rd party templates and I believe the problem is not with Adobe but with the multiple content files included. The missing files appear as placeholders if that is the right term. And that indicates to me the files are missing. Even though they appear during preview and not with render. Does that sound like a better diagnosis?

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Sep 9, 2013 at 8:10:31 pm

[Keith Betts] "Does that sound like a better diagnosis?"

Meh?! Speculation - at best. ;-)

Do the screen grabs if you want to solve your issues quicker. If you're feeling lazy, then try to look at the Render Settings Dialog and ensure that Quality is set to Best and Use Proxies is set to None - of course, ensure that you have replaced or linked the necessary input files.

Cheers
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE/ACI

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]