ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Frame Rate of Imported Video Clips is Increased In Spite of Time Remapping

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian BurkovichFrame Rate of Imported Video Clips is Increased In Spite of Time Remapping
by on Jul 30, 2013 at 4:13:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

Glad to have found this forum. I've been reading here for a short while and have finally come to a piont where I need to ask a question (seemed inevitable, lol) I'm relatively new to After Effects but am learning fast.

I have a comp that I put together that consists of a series of 1 video clip followed by 3-4 stills. This is repeated 4 times for the length of the comp (approx. 4 minutes and 10 seconds). The video clips were originally from a GoPro Hero 2 and trimmed from original twice. Once in Premier Pro and once in GoPro Cineform software.

My issue is this: Once rendered out in After Effects, the video clips move faster than the originals that were put into the comp. I've tried to correct each layer using time remapping and rendered again but 2 of the 4 video clips still play faster inspite of time remapping.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Brian

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Frame Rate of Imported Video Clips is Increased In Spite of Time Remapping
by on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:51:32 pm

What is the frame rate that you used in the footage interpretation settings for the clips?

What is the frame rate in your composition settings?

What is the frame rate in your render settings?

What are you output module settings?

The best way to answer these questions is with four screenshots, one each showing your Interpret Footage, Composition Settings, Render Settings, and Output Module Settings dialog boxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Brian BurkovichRe: Frame Rate of Imported Video Clips is Increased In Spite of Time Remapping
by on Jul 31, 2013 at 4:19:49 am

Thanks very much Todd.

I will do my best to get these to you tomorrow evening. Thanks again for your help.

Return to posts index

Brian BurkovichRe: Frame Rate of Imported Video Clips is Increased In Spite of Time Remapping
by on Aug 3, 2013 at 8:31:07 pm

Hi Todd,

I believe I have the pics you asked for. Thanks again for your help in reviewing my issue.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 3, 2013 at 9:43:09 pm

Seem to be having trouble uploading the images. I think I have it figured out lol:

a href='http://images.creativeco

Return to posts index

by on Aug 3, 2013 at 8:58:02 pm

Hi Todd,

I believe I have the pics you asked for. Thanks again for your help in reviewing my issue.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Frame Rate of Imported Video Clips is Increased In Spite of Time Remapping
by on Aug 3, 2013 at 9:40:54 pm

I don't see any images in your posts.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

by on Aug 6, 2013 at 3:58:34 am

I'm reloading the images here for you Todd.

Thanks very much again for your help and sorry for the hold up with the images. I look forward to hearong from you. I'm seriously curious about this fix.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 4, 2013 at 11:21:55 pm

Hey Todd.

The images are visible to me. I followed the instructions for uploading images. Is there anything outside of those that I can do?

Thanks again for your time. It's really appreciated

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]