ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Output Module not responding Issue

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris HiltonOutput Module not responding Issue
by on Jul 26, 2013 at 5:08:27 pm

Hey guys, I'm trying to render out a video that is about 2 minutes long, and consists of lots of effects (almost every clip added has twixtor applied) and some 3D traced cameras. I added Reel Smart Motion Blur to an adjustment layer and tried to render, but it gave me this error message. I was told to take off the adjustment layer and add it individually to each clip, but that had no luck. The render consistently gives a time of 30-40 hours, and crashes about 4 hours in, rendering about 10 seconds. It renders my 10 seconds of the video to my Desktop and plays just fine. Can anyone help? My deadline is tomorrow and I need to render this

My Specs:

Windows 7
AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 1400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
8 GB RAM
500 GB Hard Drive

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Output Module not responding Issue
by on Jul 27, 2013 at 1:20:48 am

You haven't told us what your output module settings are, what format and codec you're exporting to, or even what version of After Effects you're using.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Output Module not responding Issue
by on Jul 27, 2013 at 1:23:08 am

BTW, you should be rendering and exporting to an image sequence and then compiling those frames into a movie. It helps you to recover from situations in which a crash or other failure happens partway through, since at least you have some of the movie done and can just pick up from there.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

Chris HiltonRe: Output Module not responding Issue
by on Jul 27, 2013 at 6:42:17 pm

I'm using After Effects CS6 with QuickTime as the output and H.264 codec. I tried rendering as a TIFF sequence but it also crashed.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]