ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Modify AE 9 template

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Suley SulemanModify AE 9 template
by on Jul 21, 2013 at 9:40:49 pm

Hi Guys, basically i purchased a template on video hive (http://video hive . net/item/wedding-hearts-slideshow/2360354) for a slideshow which he wants playing on his wedding day. I have the images placed in correctly however they seem to rotate very quickly and i want to increase the time of each image to around 10 seconds rather then 1 second. I also want to remove 3 place holder sliders which have a heart shape. I seem to have worked out how to remove the heart shape but not the place holder.

I would appreciate any help in it or if you are able to tweak the template for me i would really love that. The template only opens properly in cs4, u can open it in cs5 and cs6 but it does not convert the project properly.

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Modify AE 9 template
by on Jul 22, 2013 at 2:07:55 pm

This is really a question for the person who created the template - he should be available on VideoHive to answer your question - his name is listed right next to the template. It's impossible to tell what to adjust from just looking at the template. The various segments probably exist as separate comps, but, as I say, it's impossible to tell - there a many different ways to achieve the same result.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Cassius MarquesRe: Modify AE 9 template
by on Jul 22, 2013 at 6:50:51 pm

You should really go for the author and ask for help. It seems simple enough. Sharing the project with anyone else would probably be against it's licensing terms.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved