ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe After Effects Targa Sequence importing in with less frames!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
juan cruz castellsAdobe After Effects Targa Sequence importing in with less frames!
by on Jul 16, 2013 at 1:20:17 am

Help! When I try importing a Targa Sequence of 999 images, it only imports about 833 of those frames! It skips frames even if the Targa sequence is in order, someone help! Please!
I am using aftereffects CS5 and when I lay the targa sequence on the time line (25fps) about 166 less frames appear!
Help!

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Adobe After Effects Targa Sequence importing in with less frames!
by on Jul 16, 2013 at 2:38:29 am

What is your setting for frame rate of imported image sequences? Did you leave that at the default value, 30fps? I think that you did. Interpret the footage item to the correct frame rate:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/aftereffects/cs/using/WS3878526689cb91655866c11...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

juan cruz castellsRe: Adobe After Effects Targa Sequence importing in with less frames!
by on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:13:59 am

When I originally exported the sequence I exported it from a 25 fps timeline into a targa sequence, the export setting is at 25 fps.
The targa sequence I see in the folder has 999 images, it's when I import it back into the 25 fps sequence that not all frames show up, 833 to be exact, or 166 frames less.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Adobe After Effects Targa Sequence importing in with less frames!
by on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:37:58 am

I don't think that you understood me. Change the footage interpretation for the item that you're importing to 25fps. It is probably still at the default, which is 30fps.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

juan cruz castellsRe: Adobe After Effects Targa Sequence importing in with less frames!
by on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:25:08 am

You were right, it was interpret footage!
Thanks!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]