ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to create motion backgrounds

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vipati hiteshHow to create motion backgrounds
by on Jul 1, 2013 at 5:09:22 pm

Hello All,

I hope you all will be in good health. I want to learn about creating motion graphics background which looks like professional. I searched for tutorial but unfortunately I didn't find exact what I want to learn. I want to create motion backgrounds for wedding videos show in below link :

I am not able to buy them because of my financial condition. There are some websites from which I can download them for free but it will be illegal, I should not download crack.

So please help me or give me link for tutorial if you know.

Thanks & Regards,

Vipati

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: How to create motion backgrounds
by on Jul 1, 2013 at 5:34:08 pm

there are many different types of vidoes/techniques used in the different backgrounds, is there one in particular you have specific questions(timecode)?

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

vipati hiteshRe: How to create motion backgrounds
by on Jul 1, 2013 at 5:40:48 pm

Hello Johnny Cuevas,

Thanks for your quick reply. I don't have specific questions. I just want to create that kind of backgrounds for wedding videos.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: How to create motion backgrounds
by on Jul 1, 2013 at 7:01:30 pm

Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, & CC)

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]