ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

default project settings

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anders bundgaarddefault project settings
by on Jun 26, 2013 at 9:32:21 pm

hello all,

is it possible to change the default project settings so when i make a new project it will always be, for example, 32bit with a srgb profile?

thanks in advance
anders

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: default project settings
by on Jun 26, 2013 at 9:50:01 pm

Create a template project.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

anders bundgaardRe: default project settings
by on Jun 26, 2013 at 9:52:24 pm

project template as in using that everytime i need a new project or is there a way of making it the default settings when i make a new project?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: default project settings
by on Jun 26, 2013 at 9:58:15 pm

Make a template project that has the settings that you need. Open that each time you need to start a new project. Be sure to read the page that I linked to so that you understand what a template project is.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

anders bundgaardRe: default project settings
by on Jun 26, 2013 at 10:00:44 pm

thanks.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: default project settings
by on Jun 27, 2013 at 12:01:02 am

Load Project or Template at Startup

Will launch a project or template every time your start After Effects. For example, if you have a certain folder/file structure you like to keep for your AE projects, you can setup a virgin project the way you like it and save it as a template by giving it a .aet extension. Now every time you launch AE your custom setup will be automatically loaded.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]