ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

CS6 Paste Mocha Mask Problem - No Math Path Keyframes

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josh BrineCS6 Paste Mocha Mask Problem - No Math Path Keyframes
by on Jun 24, 2013 at 3:27:43 pm

When i paste my mocha masks into an after effects layer, they paste in fine, except they have no animation mask path data. although the path animation 'stopwatch' is selected, there are no visible keyframes.

i tried clearing the disk cache, restarting after effects, updating cs6, different layers and pieces of footage,

the only worry i have is that i started the mocha project in mocha 5.5 then loaded it into the cs6 Mocha to continue. i feel this may be the problem, but will cause me to restart the whole thing if it is.

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: CS6 Paste Mocha Mask Problem - No Math Path Keyframes
by on Jun 24, 2013 at 8:28:15 pm

If you pasted your mocha shape data via CTRL+V, you will get an instance of the effect, "mocha shape". It reads like this is what you did. Hence, there is no mask keyframes. Rather, your keyframes will be within the mocha shape effect.

HTH
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE

Return to posts index

Jake KellerRe: CS6 Paste Mocha Mask Problem - No Math Path Keyframes
by on Jul 11, 2013 at 8:29:40 pm

Double-click on the layer your pasting the mocha mask on to view the layer. Go to the first keyframe in your mask path on the timeline and then in the viewer set your IN point. Use the arrows to navigate to the last keyframe of your mask path and then in the viewer set your OUT point. This will bring all your keyframes to where they need to be on the timeline.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]