COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darva CampbellAE CS6 won't render out my last few clips, error code 1610153464
by on Jun 17, 2013 at 6:20:20 am

Okay, here goes. Let me know if there's any other main info needed:

Mac OS X
Version 10.7.5
Processor: 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

My VFX person finished doing some effects at my house recently and was doing the effects in Adobe After Effects, not through the Dynamic Link. It's about 20 different clips and I rendered out the first 16 one by one with no issues until I came up to #17 on. None of the effects are rendering out now and when I googled for solutions, I couldn't get a clear consensus on what to do. I've been getting 2 different error messages:

1)The 1610153464 error, saying a file may be corrupted when it shouldn't because I used the same clip in previous effects and things were fine.

2) Once I click out of that box, another comes up saying "Error (4) reading frame from file "directory of file here" (86 :: 2).

I've tried doing all the other tricks like clearing my memory cache and deleting space on my hard drive but nothing has been working. I'm working on a mac and here are my specs:

Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Adobe CS6

Source material: The footage is about 90% Red Epic R3D files and about 10% Canon Mark 3 footage. In the effects, an image is being composited on a TV and it gets shot out from a gun. An Action Essentials 2 Video Copilot item is used.

Render settings attempted:

Dim: 5120 x 2560 (even attempted a lower rez 1080p version but that didn't work either)
Quicktime, Best Quality
Codec: Animation I believe (whatever the default one is)

Footage was stored and have been editing on a WD My Passport external hard drive.

Please help!

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: AE CS6 won't render out my last few clips, error code 1610153464
by on Jun 17, 2013 at 7:42:50 am

Here's Mylenium's take on the error message -

There is a strong likelihood that one or more frames that is being assessed is corrupted. Unless your previous renders assessed the same frames from the same movie clip, you can rest assured that there is corruption in your movie.

Use another app to re-render the frames that you require. Then use the 'new' clip in AE.

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved