ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Particular partical conecting like Plexus2

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Briggs
Particular partical conecting like Plexus2
on Jun 12, 2013 at 5:26:27 pm

Hey,
I was wondering if it is at all posible to make the particles connect (like in Plexus 2) with trapcode particular or form or any trapcode software for that matter. I already have them. I really love that geometric effect that is made with Plexus 2 where the different spheres are connected with lines and was wondering if it was possible to make it with particular... i know that particular prides itself on being very organic and not blocky but maybe with a little luck it could pull it off.
Thanks!

-Tim

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Particular partical conecting like Plexus2
on Jun 12, 2013 at 9:02:32 pm

Sorry, that can't be done with any of the trapcode suites. Far as I know, Plexus and Newton2 are the ways to pull off that look, without individually keyframing and creating each element.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Tim Briggs
on Jun 12, 2013 at 9:18:14 pm

Thanks that is what i figured.

Next question and this one might be obvious but do the particles made with Plexus get effected by Newton individually or is it just the group of them... or do they not get effected at all (that would be dumb)

Thanks again for all the help.

-TIM

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Jun 13, 2013 at 1:37:07 pm

I don't know the answer to that, you may want to post a new question to the forum.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]