ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

feedback on a short experimental spoken word film.. in terms of color correction and effects?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vincent leefeedback on a short experimental spoken word film.. in terms of color correction and effects?
by on May 26, 2013 at 10:01:32 am

https://vimeo.com/66994572

Please can the community give me some feedback on color correction, this is for college and I have a deadline for tuesday. I want to enter this into a LGBT short film competition.

The poem is about being intersex* and is a poem directed toward to priest Thomas Aquinas (who was a person who invented the concept of original sin and wrote a lot about what is right and wrong in terms of gender and sexuality which still lingers today)

I wanted to try and communicate a feeling of struggle and difficulty around binary sex determination, this is more at the beginning, but then later with a more positive and spiritual feeling of self love and divinity... I know the color is a bit rough around the edges, could do with some tips or advice.

*(if you want to know more about what intersex is go here: isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]