ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Stand alone (ie not cloud/monthly payment) new After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Burton
Stand alone (ie not cloud/monthly payment) new After Effects
on May 11, 2013 at 8:29:41 am

Hi chaps, my After Effects work has more or less dried up but I still enjoy keeping up-to-date and hope that I may pick up some work in the future meanwhile I'm more like a hobbyist but I'm loathe to join a monthly payment plan ... I've had a good look but can find no indication of whether I'll be able to upgrade (for a one-off charge) to the new AE when it's released (I'm on CS6 Production Premium) ... many thanks Roger

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: Stand alone (ie not cloud/monthly payment) new After Effects
on May 11, 2013 at 8:57:59 am

There is a 'single-app' proposition from adobreeee. You will, supposedly, be able to sign up for for the cloud for a single app licence. But what do I know??? Adobreeeee is a marketing company - sheeesh!!!!!!!

HTH
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on May 13, 2013 at 2:42:03 pm

Herr Kahlenberg, is it accurate to state that you are not especially pleased with the direction Adobe has chosen to take?

Dave LaRonde
Former Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on May 11, 2013 at 1:15:30 pm

Lots of information in the Creative Cloud Debate forumand a couple of the adobe guys have been answering questions. Here's a few links that might help you out: Creative Cloud FAQ, Membership Plans.

There is a special offer for the first year too, so if you have CS6, AE should be 9.99 for your first year. Existing Customers First Year Plan

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on May 11, 2013 at 2:10:54 pm

[John Cuevas] "There is a special offer for the first year too, so if you have CS6, AE should be 9.99 for your first year. Existing Customers First Year Plan"

Adobe has continued with their 'aggressive' non-US pricing, with CC. IOW, folks outside of the US have to pay a premium for access to CC.

RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE

Return to posts index

Roger Burton
on May 13, 2013 at 2:16:36 pm

Thanks chaps ... I didn't realise there was such a wealth of info ref the cc - I'll work my way through it ... good of you to take the time. Roger

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]