ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What do these icons mean? And where do I get them to put on a new composition? I copied a compostion with them on it, but the new compostion does not have them, and doesn't perform the way as the original. Thanks

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeremy PateyWhat do these icons mean? And where do I get them to put on a new composition? I copied a compostion with them on it, but the new compostion does not have them, and doesn't perform the way as the original. Thanks
by on Apr 23, 2013 at 6:20:16 pm

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: What do these icons mean? And where do I get them to put on a new composition? I copied a compostion with them on it, but the new compostion does not have them, and doesn't perform the way as the original. Thanks
by on Apr 23, 2013 at 6:24:54 pm

Those indicate a track matte [link].

The layer below (Image 001) is being masked by the layer above (White Solid 1).

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Jeremy PateyRe: What do these icons mean? And where do I get them to put on a new composition? I copied a compostion with them on it, but the new compostion does not have them, and doesn't perform the way as the original. Thanks
by on Apr 23, 2013 at 6:41:27 pm

Thanks, that worked!

Return to posts index

Lionel CampozRe: What do these icons mean? And where do I get them to put on a new composition? I copied a compostion with them on it, but the new compostion does not have them, and doesn't perform the way as the original. Thanks
by on Apr 23, 2013 at 7:38:36 pm

I just started with AE and wonder the same thing!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]