ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Vegas 12 and DVD Architect

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luigi PerrottaVegas 12 and DVD Architect
by on Apr 7, 2013 at 5:02:32 pm

I was happy using Vegas 8. I wanted to try Vegas 12 but it didn't work with windows XP.
Finally over a month ago,I got a new powerful computer with window 7. I upgraded to Sonar 12, that's when I stopped making videos. Vegas 12 was crashing a lot, I was told I needed a better graphic card, I bought a new graphic card, it still was crashing. Sony told me that they are having problems with their GPU and for now to disable it until they fix the problem. I did it, now it seems OK.

Problem #2. I am working on an old video that I rendered with Vegas 8. I imported this video in Vegas 12 to ad some titles. I noticed that whenever the video showed a fast moving camera, from one side of the room to the other, the edge of the subjects were jagged in the preview window. I tried all Sony's suggestions nothing helped. I rendered the video, it showed properly. I wonder why the preview windows showed the jagged edges.

Problem #3:DVD architect doesn't work. It goe through the normal process, at the end a window opens telling me the DVD was created succesfully and asking if I want to make another copy but I didn't see any burn grooves in the DVD. It didn't work in my player. I tried other programs that came with the computer they work correctly. I reinstalled the old DVD Architect, the same thing happened, it didn't work either.
I did notice that when I put the blank DVD in the tray, windows 7 asks the action I want to take and shows a few programs, DVD Architect is not one of them.

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Vegas 12 and DVD Architect
by on Apr 7, 2013 at 7:05:19 pm

This is a After Effects forum. Try the Sony Vegas forum:

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved