ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects: Cineware & C4D Lite!!!!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John CuevasAfter Effects: Cineware & C4D Lite!!!!
by on Apr 4, 2013 at 11:55:35 am

Rarely have I ever uttered the phrase GAME CHANGER, but if there ever was a time, this is it(so glad that for the last year and half, I've been getting up to speed on C4D).

After Effects: Cineware & C4D Lite

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: After Effects: Cineware & C4D Lite!!!!
by on Apr 4, 2013 at 12:19:37 pm

Yep- this opens up AE to even more 3d work. What I like is the options you get with AE- quick and dirty with ShapeShifter AE, FreeForm Pro, Element 3d or Zaxwerks, or more complex work using C4D. All I can say is great job Adobe!

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: After Effects: Cineware & C4D Lite!!!!
by on Apr 4, 2013 at 3:06:17 pm

I'll be publishing more details later today on the After Effects team blog.

If you bookmark this page, you can come back to it and find the links that I'm adding over the next week or so for posts on each specific feature:
http://adobe.ly/XqOTlE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: After Effects: Cineware & C4D Lite!!!!
by on Apr 4, 2013 at 3:36:41 pm

I've been checking out those links all day Todd, but I'm glad to know you will be updating it. Takes a lot to excite me, but Adobe's got me feeling like Xmas is right around the corner today!

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]